MPI offers all types of surfacing needs for your playground needs. Sand, engineered wood fibre, pea gravel and our new signature line of Recycled Rubber Pour In Place.
We also offer the service of testing your playground surfacing with our ST impact surfacing tester. This testing device will allow you to see if your playground surfacing meets the industry standards for HIC and Gmax values.
Fast, affordable and accurate, the ST Impact Analyzer CH determines the impact attenuating characteristics of a six year old child impacting the surface of your playground or sports field including:
100% quality workmanship for every project we work on.
– Accessible surface to those with mobility challenges, meets ADA standards
– Meets CSA Z614 fall height requirements for up to a ten foot fall height
– Meets ASTMF1292 standard specification for impact attenuation of safety materials
– Consistent shock attenuation to reduce injuries
– Low maintenance, no raking or top up required
– Promotes safety, does not decompose or blow away
– Easy to see foreign objects
– Does not harbour insects or mold
– Animals do not gravitate to rubber surfacing, unlike loose fill surfacing
– Seamless transitions
– Non slip surface
– Long term durability
– Ideal application for curved and unusal configured sites
– Aesthetically pleasing with choice of colours, custom designs and logos
– E.P.D.M. coloured rubber is used (not pigmented black rubber)
**product name to be announced shortly**
– Park and schools for use as a playground surface
– Daycares and preschools
– Seniors care facilities and fitness areas
– Golf course paths
– Pool decks
"September 20, 2018
To whom it may concern,
Re: MacQueen Playground Installations Inc.
I am pleased to write this letter of recommendation for MacQueen Playground Installations Inc, as the successful bidder on a project for the Town of Peace River.
MacQueen Playground Installations installed a pour in place surface at the Water Play Park. The surfacing provided a protective surface for children and addressed a flaw in the concrete, where water was pooling.
The staff of MacQueen Playground Installations were a pleasure to work with; providing constant communication to ensure the project went smoothly. The professional advice was provided which improved the final product above our original ask.
The Town of Peace River has also engaged the company to install a new playground this fall. We are looking forward to working with MPI again. "